The Slipper Club Board is pleased to announce we're going for the gold this summer—at our first annual Slipper Club Beer Olympics!
Proceeds will go to our 2016-2017 beneficiary, Rays of Light (read more about them here), the event will be hosted on August 6 at Barley House from 2:00p.m. until the champion is crowned.
The Slipper Club Beer Olympics will be a series of competitive drinking games that will not only test your endurance when it comes to consuming—but also your heart and spirit.
- Teams will be comprised of four (4) members
- Teams must be co-ed (we can introduce you to fellas if you need it)
- Cost of entry is $25/per person, $100 per team
To register your team (and get the country you want!):
- Make your $100 team donation via the Eventbrite link here, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/slipper-club-beer-olympics-tickets-26667410944
- Once you've made your donation to Rays of Light, email the name of your team captain and country of choice to, firstname.lastname@example.org
For those of you looking to be the greatest country of all time—a donation of $500 will secure one team the title of the United States of America. And if you're more of a rule maker—a donation of $250 will reserve your spot as referee.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
We appreciate your support and are excited to see you there!
And remember:IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST, YOU'RE LAST.